A presentation given by ej at SIGGRAPH 2016. In about 25 minutes, this talk/demo provides a quick introduction to quantum computation, a live demo on a QC simulator, and a look at two different physical implementations.
Some related links and resources:
- The QC simulator (with source code and these examples): qcengine.com
- Solid Angle, makers of the Arnold ray tracing engine: solidangle.com
- University of Bristol Centre for Quantum Photonics: bristol.ac.uk/physics/research/quantum/
- SIGGRAPH 2016: s2016.siggraph.org/talks/sessions/roll-dice
- The abstract on ACM: dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2927422