Watch 8tracks' CEO and Founder, David Porter present on 8tracks' strategy and objectives along with an investor Q&A session during the final 30 minutes.
Learn more or participate in 8tracks' investment round here: seedinvest.com/8tracks/series.a
View or download the slides: dropbox.com/s/ebfdrdnpmn3m2zi/Strategy%20%26%20Objectives%20-%208tracks%20Investor%20Webinar%20%233.pdf?dl=0
View or download the Q&A transcript: dropbox.com/s/haijkd6grl66t5h/Strategy%20%26%20Objectives%20-%20Investor%20Webinar%20%233%20Q%26A%20Transcript.pdf?dl=0
Here are a few examples of questions David responds to in the Q&A section:
- Most of your competitors in the same industry have challenges reaching a global audience, i.e Pandora etc. Have you researched this area and what measures/plans you have to achieve this and by when?
- Is there any plan to do cool original video content produced by 8tracks (acoustic sessions, studio sessions, artist interviews, etc.)?
- Can you expand on what features the 8tracks+ premium offering will have down the road, and if there is a plan to increase that paid subscriber count?
- The purchase price of shares through SeedInvest is $3.2. What would they be worth if 8tracks is acquired for say $50 million? What is the break-even point?
- Have you guys discussed branching marketing into music festivals and concert series? These events have a LARGE pool of new listeners and potential for long term members along with ability to gain support from musicians and DJs.
*Disclaimer: © 8tracks, Inc. (“8tracks”) is offering securities through the use of an Offering Statement that has been qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission under Tier II of Regulation A. A copy of the Final Offering Circular that forms a part of the Offering Statement may be obtained from seedinvest.com/8tracks/series.a. This Company’s profile and accompanying offering materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to, among other things, the Company, its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These statements reflect management’s current views with respect to future events based information currently available and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements as they are meant for illustrative purposes and they do not represent guarantees of future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements, all of which cannot be made. Moreover, no person nor any other person or entity assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of forward-looking statements, and is under no duty to update any such statements to conform them to actual results.