This brief tutorial video will quickly get you up and running with your new pole extension kit for the DotProduct DPI-8X handheld 3D scanner. The components of the kit are as follows: 1 tablet holster, 2 jubilee clips (large & small), 1 jubilee clip protective strip, 1 survey pole adapter (5/8"-11 x 1/4"-20), 1 utility pole adapter (3/4"-5 Acme by 1/4"-20), 1 RAM mount (base), 1 RAM Mount (end), 1 USB extension cable. Required tools are 1 flat-head screwdriver and 1 pair of scissors. The assembly instructions (as shown in the video) are as follows:
1. Determine the clip that fits best.
2. Open and flatten the clip.
3. Trim excess on protective band.
4. Slide protective band over clip.
5. Attach clip and base mount to pole.
6. Attach tablet holster to base.
7. Attach the correct adapter to the end.
8. Attach the RAM mount to the end.
9. Run and wrap the cord along the pole.
10. Insert the tablet into the holster.
11. Connect the tablet to the USB cable.
12. Connect the DPI-8 sensor to the end.
For more information, please visit dotproduct3d.com or contact email@example.com.