Horizon is a seat designed to tackle overcrowding on public transport. The seat allows 20-30% more seats per carriage (based on a standard commuter train), as well as increased standing space. Based on a report developed in conjunction with a leading ergonomist, the seat is designed to ensure that it offers passengers a fully supported position.
Other features include:
• A staggered seat design increases shoulder space between passengers, improving the feeling of personal space
• Individual at seat luggage storage and bag hooks ensure passengers can keep their personal belongings close at all times, and eliminates the need for luggage racks.
• Each seat has two foot rests to comfortably accommodate passengers of different heights
• The table supports tablets and mobile devices at a range of angles for optimum viewing
• Individual USB charging bar