Points of discussion:
1. Are there any established schemes of game design development?
2. Should a game designer be aware of time required to develop a complete game and its particular features?
3. Is there a classification of game features? What their ratio should be in an ideal game?
4. Ways to earn money.
8. How can you understand that the game is ready?
9. Players’ response analysis.
10. Questions of the audience.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?