Study 3 of 13 of "Jesus Wept": The Bible and Human Emotions.
Key Text: “ ‘Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest’ ” (Matt. 11:28, NIV).
1. What is the difference between stress and anxiety?
2. What examples of stress do we see in the life of the prophet Elijah?
3. Though we may not be prophets of God, how was stress in Elijah’s life like that of our own?
4. In what practical ways did Jesus manage stress in His life?
5. How is stress management from a Christian view different from that of a secular view?
6. Jesus said “ ‘Come to me, all you who are . . . [stressed].’ ” In what practical ways can we do this in the coming week?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?