Video and Sound
April / 2008
PAL 16:9, Stereo
en. Just because You spit in my eyes does not mean that I have clear vision ..
fr. Quoi que vous me crachiez dans les yeux, je ne vois pas clairement ..
-Best Experimental film: Filmski Festival 600, Ljubljana, Slovenia. May 2008.
-Best in Show: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, USA. September 20.
- November 17-20: Galerie Carla Magna, Optica Paris, Paris, France.
- October 21-23: Optica Gijon, Centro de Cultura Antiguo Instituto, Gijon, Spain.
- September 23-26: Optica Festival 2010, La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain.
- August 10-17: VIDEOHOLICA International Video Art Festival 2010 in Varna. Bulgaria.
- May 6: HEP Poland 2010, Parakino, Laznia Centre for Contemporary Art, Gdańsk, Poland.
- April 29-May2: Artists Cinema, Art Beijing Contemporary Art Fair ,Beijing, China.
- March 26-27: video under volcano, festival internazionale di videoarte, Palazzo delle Arti Napoli, Italy.
- March 26: 2 Annual Arthouse Juried Film and Video Festival, University of South Florida's Video Art Pavilion, US.
- March 11-12: Night Will Not Fall” at LAB gallery in Sollefteå, Sweden.
- February 19-21: Supermarket Art Fair, Kulturhuset, Stockholm, Sweden.
- January 16 - March 14: Beijing Contemporary Art Centre, AFA - Beijing, HEP, Beijing, China.
- January 15: ArtVideo Screening, Cinema Elektra, CuLTUREN, Västerås, Sweden.
- December 10-12: MADATAC – Muestra Abierta de Arte Audiovisual Contemporáneo, Madrid, Spain.
- December 11: "Cinemascoop", State-X New Forms, The Hauge, The Netherlands.
- December 9: Rauland kunstforening, Norway.
- November 20-30: Streaming festival International, the 4th edition.
- November 13-21: 16ª edición de L’Alternativa Festival de Cinema Independent de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- November 6: Act Art 7, Children of the Damned, Hidden, London, UK.
- October 22 - 8 November: Salon of Video Art, Atopia, Oslo, Norway.
- October 16-21: 18. dokument ART,European Filmfestival Neubrandenburg/Szczecin, Poland.
- October 17: Art Video Screening, Bio Roxy, Orebro, Sweden.
- October 10-17: 14th Ourense International Film Festival, Ourense, Spain.
- October 7-11: Rauland kunstforening, Rauland, Norway.
- October 9-17: Antimatter Film Festival, Victoria BC, Canada.
- October 3: Electro-projections 2, Electrofringe, Playhouse Theatrette, Newcastle, Australia.
- October 2-6: 1st International Artist Initiatives Istanbul Meeting, Istanbul. Turkey.
- August - October: International Fest of Contemporary Art, iNova in Villa Garikula, Akhalkalaki in Georgia.
- August 8 - September 4: HEP, AFA, Portuguese Bookshop Gallery, Macau, China.
- August 1: Sguardi Sonori 2009 ::: festival of media and time based art, Villa d’Este Tivoli, Rome, Italy.
- July 16-18: Tramuntana09, Cadaqués, Girona,Spain.
- June 25-30: Crosstalk Video Art Festival, Budapest, Hungary.
- June 23-27: Festival Signes De Nuit, Cine Trans Europe, Paris , France.
- June 18-21: Performance Intermedia Festival, National Museum, Szczecin, Poland.
- June 12-13: Journées des 5 continents, Centre de Loisirs et Culture de Martigny, Martigny, Switzerland.
- May 21-31: Almazen, Off LOOP VIdeo Art, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 14-17th: Athens Video Art Festival, "Technopolis" Municipality of Athens, Greece.
- April 26: As part of Glimmer : The 7th Hull International Short Film Festival, HULL, UK.
- April 22 - 26: Cine Trans Europe, EMAF, European Media Art Festival,Osnabrück, Germany.
- April 4: HEP/Faticart collaboration @ Club Brancaleone, Rome, Italy.
- March 11 – 29: Videoformes 2009, Clermont – Ferrand, France.
- March 7: F600 4th Winners, Cultural House Grosuplje, Slovenia.
- February 27 – March 1: CeC 2009, Sattal, India.
- February 5-15: the 5th Berlin International Directors Lounge, Berlin, Germany.
- December: Minividfest 2, Total Kunst Gallery, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- December 10-14: ALTERNATIVE FILM/VIDEO 2008 festival, Academic Film Center, Belgrade, Serbia.
- November 22-30: 8th Lille International Short film Festival, Lille, France.
- November 20 – 28: aluCine Media Festival, The National Film Board of Canada, Toronto, Canada.
- November 15 - 16: International Experimental Film Festival Cãrbunari Baia Mare/Romania.
- November 10: 21th Instants Video Festival, Marseille, France.
- November 8: " Time is love " Curated by Kisito Assangni, Galerie Octobre, Paris, France.
- November 7-8: Nuremberg Shortfilm Festival, Nuremberg, Germany.
- November 6-8: Optica Festival, Gijon, Spain.
- November: Pantheon International Xperimental Film & Animation Festival 7.0, Cyprus.
- October 23-25: Simultan04 Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- October 16-18: Optica Festival, Madrid, Spain.
- October 12: VIDEOPHILE, Phoenix Brighton gallery space, Brighton, UK.
- October 1-10: 5th Salon de Arte Digital, Museum of Contemporary Art Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- October 2-10: TRANSVIZUALIA 008: MEDIASCREAM in Gdynia, Sopot, Poland.
- September 26-28: AZAdigitalCINEMAfestival, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- September 20: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA.
- September 13: NonStopVideoArt/KulturHamn, Simrishamn, Sweden.
- September 5 - 7: Oblo Film Festival, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- September: The 10th festival CMAKANJE, Cerkno, Slovenia.
- August: namaTRE.ba, Trebinje, Bosnien och Hercegovina.
- July 15: “Expanded Unreal” Curator Camilla Boemio, Museo Internazionale Della Caricatura Luigi Mari, Tolentino, Italy.
- July 12 – 20: Olympolis contemporary arts events , 37th program of the Olympos Festival, Katerini, Greece.
- July 4- 6: Video Art Festival Miden, The Video Art Festival of Kalamata, Greece.
- July 2-5: Festival Images Contre Nature, P-Silo, Marseille, France.
- June 28: Synthetic Zero Art Space, Bronx, NY, US.
- June 4-7: NON STOP VIDEO ART, Formverk, Nyköping, Sweden.
- May 22-23: Filmski Festival 600, Stara Elektrama, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Selected to CologneOFF IV, curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne.
- Broadcasted on Transfera TV, Madrid, Spain, in a program titled Borderline Aesthetics December 12 2008.
Anders is an artist and filmmaker working in video, sound, new media and installations and he is primarily concerned with identity. The human body lies at the root of projects that formally and conceptually chart identity and its construction as a preamble to broaching matters of violence, genders, memory, loss or ideology in which personal experiences co-exists with references to popular culture, the media and consumerism. Specializing in digital technologies, he aims to mix genres and ways of expression to explore the potential of audio visual media.
He coined the term Peer-to-peer art or (p2p art) in 2006. Art made for - and only available on - the peer to peer networks. The original artwork is first shared by the artist until one other user has downloaded it. After that the artwork will be available for as long as other users share it. The original file and all the material used to create it are deleted by the artist. ”There’s no original”. Six films with a duration between 45 minutes and 9 hours have been uploaded on the file sharing networks in one copy and their original have been deleted. P2P Art - The aesthetics of ephemerality.
Currently based Malmö in the south of Sweden and has exhibited at numerous art/film festivals, galleries, and museums internationally, including:
FutureEverything 2010, Manchester, UK; National Museum of Contemporary Art 2010, Athens, Greece; Beijing Contemporary Art Centre 2010, Beijing, China; Cape 09 Art Biennale, 2009, Cape Town, South Africa; Biennale of Sydney 2008, Sydney, Australia; National Museum, Szczecin, Poland; File Brazil 07-08, São Paulo, Brazil; [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, Tokyo, Japan; 13th Barcelona International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art, SONAR, Barcelona, Spain; Scope New York, US; Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), Santa Fe, Argentina; Pocket Films , Centre Pompidou, Paris; Videoformes, Clermont – Ferrand, France and EMAF, European Media Art Festival, Osnabrück, Germany.