Governor Dayton has proclaimed the third week in October as Conflict Resolution Week in MN
PURPOSE: To create a public event using dance and music with the theme “YOU can work it out” to educate the public that there are resources they can use to resolve their disputes.
Thanks to our Co-Sponsors:
· ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Section of the MN State Bar Association: http://www.SelectADR.com
· CRM – Conflict Resolution MN: http://www.ConflictResolutionMN.org
· MN Office of Collaboration & Dispute Resolution: http://www.mn.gov/bms/OCDR.html
· MACMP - MN Assoc. of Community Mediation Programs: http://www.CommunityMediationMinnesota.org
· MRSC – MN Restorative Services Coalition: http://www.mnmrsc.org
JOIN THE RESOLUTION!
Follow the events and updates: