Diamond Rodriguez is the first generation American – Dominican. She’s a star student, won multiple awards. She worked in corporate tax department in one of leading US bank before deciding to build her own business.
• She is a woman with determination
• She is a woman who refuses to accept impossibility, who instead pushes through to make her vision into reality.
• She is a woman who Defy the Odds
Diamond and I are members of amazing group the Inner Circle. I was recommended by our common friend Michelle Marshal to talk to Diamond.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or TuneIn
Quotes from This Episode:
• “When it comes to healing, there is a need to have an alignment between your mind, your body and your soul and it started from your spirituality.”
• “My personality was not my personality; it was the pattern I picked up along the way.”
• “We are all designed for greatness.”
• “There is difference between preference and conviction. If you are convicted, it doesn’t matter what you were thrown, you still go at it. Because you want it that bad.”
• “It may not be your fault where you are, but it is your responsibility to do something about it.”
• “Be relentless, no matter what.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
• The differences between diamond and graphite and how you can take these insights for your life.
• Aligning yourself spiritually, emotionally and physically.
• How to stay consistent.
• Questions you can ask yourself to gain more self-awareness especially emotionally.
• How you can identify debilitating pattern in your life which you can break.
• Using your whole brain power, both left and right.
• How to detox your environment.
• How to find support and reach out to people.
• Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life by Joel Osteen
• The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
Connect with Diamond:
• Facebook facebook.com/DefyUrOdds/
JOIN REBOUND STRONGER FACEBOOK GROUP. WE ARE BUILDING THIS TO BE STRONGER MASTERMIND. GET CONNECTED WITH REBOUND STRONGER PODCAST PAST GUESTS!
You can follow Rebound Stronger at:
Fauzi is consultant at Advisian (WorleyParsons Group), an aspiring entrepreneur. He hosts Rebound Stronger Podcast which focuses on sharing key lessons from overcoming various adversities. He interviews various successful people with powerful and inspiring coming back stories.
Subscribe to Rebound Stronger Podcast: reboundstronger.com/itunes
Refer to this on how to subscribe reboundstronger.com/subscribe
Visit our website for show notes: reboundstronger.com
Connect with amazing podcast guests at our facebook group: facebook.com/groups/reboundstronger/