Israel: Where love has no Boundaries. Israel's progressive stance on the rights of the LGBTQ community has made it one of the world's top travel destinations. Every year, Tel Aviv plays host to one of the world's largest Pride Parade
* 1988 -- Knesset decriminalizes homosexuality
* 1992 -- Knesset prohibits sexual orientation discrimination in the workplace
* 1993 -- Knesset establishes special sub-committee on Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual rights.
* 1993 -- IDF rescinds regulations discriminating against sexual minorities
* 1994 -- Supreme court recognizes same-sex partner benefits in private sector
* 1997 -- Same-sex partner benefits extended to public sector
* 1997 -- Ban on TV discussion on homosexuality overturned
* 2000 -- Age of consent lowered
* 2000- Recognition of same-sex partner as adoptive parent
* 2006 -- Gay marriages abroad recognized in Israel
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?