Whether you are a new RPN member, or someone who is wondering how to purchase more green products for your organization, please join the Responsible Purchasing Network (RPN) for our Orientation Webinar.
We will be discussing all of the green procurement resources available to RPN members and some basic strategies to get you started such as creating an environmentally preferable purchasing (EPP) policy and how to prioritize green products.
This webinar covered:
* Strategies for those getting started in green purchasing including how to recognize and utilize standards and certifications (also called "eco-labels")
* RPN resources available to members
* Membership and RPN website overview
* How to stay in touch with RPN
The webinar featured:
* Alicia Culver, RPN Director
* Phillip Kobernick, RPN Manager
* Christina Hug, RPN Marketing Manager