Extension for Fabric Engine by Pier Paolo Ciarravano
Sound spectrum, samples and playback for Fabric Engine
* Extracts audio from all media file types: wav, mp3, mp4, mkv, mts, etc.
* Extracts all audio channels: mono, stereo, 5.1, etc.
* Spectrum output in time per each channel
* Audio energy in time per each channel
* Numeric samples output per channel
* Audio playback reproduction: Fabric Canvas play and stop buttons integrated using internal frame “heartbeat” sync
* Fabric Canvas and KL demo samples provided
The extension is now just available for Linux x86_64, and it will be soon available for Max OS X and Windows.
Music: “Lalita” by Liz Cirelli - http://lizcirelli.com