The weather reports called for 1-3” which actually ended up being around 3-6”. With the roads looking pretty burly Barrett & I decided to make the short drive to Mt. Agamenticus to earn some turns in the continuing storm. After gearing up, we took a quick glance at the trail map (maybe a little too quick) and boot packed up to the summit. The hike took about an hour with a few breaks & navigation meetings but after a short rest at the top we were ready to get into it. Just a few turns into the decent, an offshoot of the main trail led us into a few really nice pow stashes that I ended up lapping a few times for fun. By mid-afternoon the storm had subsided to the point where we were taking our last few laps in the sun, with some awesome untouched conditions. After getting some decent footage & photos we decided to head down, the only problem was that we were heading away from the car, in the opposite direction. After about an hour of discussion and retracing our steps, we got back on the trail and eventually back to the car by skiing down Mountain Road on top of the roadside snowbanks, right to the parking lot! I guess that its not a true adventure until something goes a little wrong. All in all, it turned out to be a great day to ski; good friends, great vibes, & killer conditions.