Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform.
Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best.
Part of a series of five short films, made with the collaboration of the residents at North Merchiston Care Home. Lead by filmmaker Duncan Cowles, each resident was encouraged to take control of the filmmaking process and decide upon the direction and what content they'd like to be included and focussed on within the films.
Commissioned through Luminate Creative Ageing Festival in association with Scottish Care.
MORE INFO: duncancowles.com/directed-by-north-merchiston
- Nominated for a Creative Edinburgh Collaboration Award 2017
- BBC Reporting Scotland: vimeo.com/189295379
- BBC Radio Scotland: soundcloud.com/duncancowles/directed-by-north-merchiston-on-bbc-scotland-25-10-16
- Creative Scotland Interview: creativescotland.com/explore/read/stories/festivals/2016/luminate-2016-directed-by-north-merchiston
- Sunday Post Article: sundaypost.com/news/filmmaker-helps-care-home-residents-make-short-films-creative-ageing-festival-luminate
- Declaration Article: declarationfest.com/news/85-age-is-a-work-of-art-scottish-care-and-duncan-cowles
- Scottish Documentary Institute Blog Post: blog.scottishdocinstitute.com/the_note_will_go_on
- Age Scotland Interview: agescotland.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/directed-by-north-merchiston
'Directed by Tweedie' the personal film about Duncan's grandad that came before the mini-series: vimeo.com/96904262