The promise and benefits of agile are clear. Detect defects sooner. Speed time to market. Ensure that your end product meets user needs. Unfortunately, if your testing can’t keep pace with development, then your agile project falls apart.
What’s the problem? It’s simple. It is unrealistic to expect that development and testing teams can do more testing in less time without automating certain critical parts of the testing process. In fact, according to the 2015-16 World Quality Report, nearly 40% of CIOs and IT testing professionals reported that their single greatest challenge to application development is the continued reliance on manual testing. Want to learn what can be done?
The webinar provides insights into how to:
• Perform continuous testing & re-testing with push-of-a-button speed
• Ensure comprehensive coverage during each sprint & with every requirement change
• Gain complete visibility into what has and has not been tested
• Reuse your manual test cases, models, and existing requirements for greater efficiency
• Auto-generate OPTIMIZED regression and progression test suites
• Comprehensively integrate with your existing testing tools