Extension for Fabric Engine by Pier Paolo Ciarravano
Sound spectrum, samples and playback for Fabric Engine
* Extracts audio from all media file types: wav, mp3, mp4, mkv, mts, etc.
* Extracts all audio channels: mono, stereo, 5.1, etc.
* Spectrum output in time per each channel
* Audio energy in time per each channel
* Numeric samples output per channel
* Fabric Canvas, Maya and KL demo samples provided
* Windows and Linux versions (Mac OS X version available on January 2017)
The extension is available for Windows and Linux x86_64, and it will be available for Max OS X on January 2017.
Watch the Linux video demo presentation at vimeo.com/190653588
Music: “Lalita” by Liz Cirelli - lizcirelli.com