Humbly and with much courage, Jess Correll admits to the world that he has wrestled with greed. Jess and his wife Angela have integrated the joy of giving into every facet of their lives from a very personal level within their marriage, to their support of missions, and to their business. With contagious generosity, Jess and Angela share their joy, showing what can happen when you let God direct all aspects of your life.
After watching the video, reflect on these questions:
1. Jess talks about how he had a marriage fall apart while he was so focused on building wealth. Has your pursuit of success cost you anything? If so, what?
2. How can radical generosity affect your faith and trust in God?
3. How did you react to the Correll's giving ten times what they spend on themselves? Have you ever thought about your giving in these terms?
4. What do you think Jess meant by giving away money recklessly? What might that look like to you?
5. If you are married, how could you be more intentional about planning and giving together?