This clip is a Mannequin Challenge Film we created for Stephanie & John Paul. We only did a couple of these before they kind of went out of style but we posted the film because we can create just about anything you can imagine. This was truly a "challenge" to film but in the end we had a blast!
DMS Films offers the following to make your Film truly one-of-a-kind:
- Drone Footage - Wow Factor from the Air
- Creative Shoot - Similar to an Engagement Shoot captured at a park, the beach, where he proposed or almost any place that is special to you. Many times few film alongside your Photographer.
- Dress Fitting - We tell the story of your Dress by filming one of your Dress Fittings
- Rehearsal Dinners - Usually an amazing opportunity to capture heartfelt speeches and interactions
- Super 8 Film - Adds a small amount of Vintage Old-School footage to your Modern Wedding Film
- Voiceovers - We sit down with the bride & groom prior to the wedding and discuss everything from the dress, to family, culture, color, personalities and even why you love each other
DMS Films creates four types of Wedding Films
Wedding Preview Films - typically run 2-3 minutes
Short Form Wedding Films - typically run 9-10 minutes
Wedding Feature Films - typically run approximately 18 minutes
Documentary Films - are separate non-artistic films. Examples are, Completed Ceremony, Full speeches, Parent Dances, etc.
Studios in Great Neck, Long Island and Manhattan.