I took from Hans Polak's documentary 'Eriks Imperium' (2002) just the parts that are about the ADM, Lüske, the (town)squatters, the Port Authority and The Municipality and spliced them together.
This mini-documentary has a duration of 15min31sec.
Furthermore I added subtitles and (tried to) normalize the audio levels.
Original documentary 'Erik's Imperium' can be watched here: vimeo.com/128796685
Erik de Vlieger was around 2002 / 2003 very interested in purchasing the ADM as an alternative for his shipyard company Shipdock that at some point in time had to move out from it's location in the north of Amsterdam. He was willing to share the ADM with us. Hans Polak documented the process.
Shipdock took over the remaining (dry)docks of the bankrupted ADM back in the days. Shipdock was around 2005 taken over by Damen shipyards.
The municipality has set the deadline for the closing of this shipyard to 2028. Damen has expressed interest in moving to the (our!) ADM....
- Erik started his business career at his father's whole sale company for sewing machines and later became the CEO for this company, which is called IMCA
- (Duco) 'Stadig' was the alderman responsible for Spatial Planning
- 'Hans Gerson' was the CEO of the Port Authority
- 'Quote500 is a yearly published list, by the magazine Quote, of the 500 wealthiest persons in the Netherlands
- Erik de Vlieger: nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_de_Vlieger
- Hans Polak: nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Polak
- Shipdock: nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipdock
- 'Het Paard van Aemstel'(squat) history: paard.squat.net/geschiedenis/19990719chron.html
- ADM: adm.amsterdam