1. Once you have your question and your introduction written and revised, log in at Youth Voices, then go to your Dashboard.
2. Next, Add a New Page.
3. Choose the Backend Editor.
4. Type your question where it asks for a title and in parenthesis type what your tag is going to be. Under Page Attributes, choose "Room for Debate" as your Parent page.
5. Now, click the orange Add Template button.
6. Under the My Templates tab, find the template, Room for Debate.
7. Click Room for Debate one time only, and wait for a set of boxes to appear. (If you click more than once duplicates will be loaded.)
8. Now you will have to make edits in four different sections of this page.
9. First, replace the thumbnail image where it says single image with an image that represents your debate question.
10. Second, edit the Text Box, replacing the text about guns with your introduction to this topic.
11. Third, edit the Custom Heading, replacing the question about gun control with your question that you want to debate. Also be sure to add, in parenthesis, the word Tag with a colon, then your tag.
12. Fourth, open up the Post Grid and replace the tag "guns" with a tag that you or someone else has already used on Youth Voices. This will collect all posts with that tag onto your page.
13. Hit Publish or Update, and let your teacher/mentor know that you have created this Room for Debate. Also email Paul Allison firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get your page on the general landing page for Room for Debate.
14. Now you have put up a post of Youth Voices inviting other youth to use your tag.