Ever jumped through hoops for what you thought was the perfect job?
BLACKBIRD - A Playfully Absurd take on The Post-Grad Employment Crisis: Temping
A New Comedy Short from Daniela Pasquini, Director and Co-Writer of Multi-Award Winning comedy short Emmeline.
Recognition & Screenings:
- The Smalls Film Festival, 2017 OFFICIAL SELECTION for Comedy
- Underwire Film Festival, 2017 OFFICIAL SELECTION for Comedy, & BEST ACTOR Award Nominee
- A Chortle's Best Comedy Show on Demand - 'Quirky, Strange and Beautifully Shot'
- LOCO Filmfest: 'a masterclass in comedy short film-making: @dppasquini's delightful Blackbird'
- Special Mention - London World-Wide Comedy Film Festival, 2018
- Top 5 Shooting People's Film of the Month, June 2017
- Fandependent Film Festival, Summer 2017
- Vidlings & Tapeheads Film Festival, USA, 2018 - OFFICIAL SELECTION
Devised, Directed and Performed by
Daniela Pasquini (danielapasquini.co.uk) @dppasquini
Cinematographer & Editor
Alex Pasquini (alexpasquini.com) @AlexPasquini
Jonnie Bayfield (jonniebayfield.net) @JonnieBayfield
Original Score by
Ollie Howell (olliehowell.com) @OllieHowellJazz
Additional Voice Overs