Listen in for a discussion about fundraising patterns and donor behavior, based on insights from our landmark donor and fundraiser study. FirstGiving has just completed its first comprehensive study of FirstGiving donors and fundraisers from 2007 through 2010.
We discuss the highlights from our study, including insights and trending about who gives to online fundraisers, the timing of donations throughout the year, which type of nonprofits receive the most donations, how much money FirstGivers raise, and the demographics of FirstGiving donors and fundraisers. We also reveal the ROI of sharing a fundraising page to a social network.
- How much money FirstGivers raise for different types of nonprofits
- Demographic profiles of FirstGiving fundraisers and donors
- Trends over time in online giving
- When donations arrive and when is the best time to open a fundraising page
- The real impact of social media sharing on donations
and much, much more!