The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation is pleased to introduce an informational series focused on helping you get involved in with developing local resources for the cholangiocarcinoma community. Our first webinar is being led by our own Mark Stephens, who successfully built a support program at Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University. This webinar will address how to establish a local cholangiocarcinoma support group in your community, with detailed emphasis on the following issues:
* Definition of a local support group
* Why establish a local support group?
* Who should you enlist to help you establish this group?
* How to recruit attendees for the support group?
* Logistics and communication of establishing a support group
Following the presentation will be a question and answer session.
This webinar was presented on Saturday, February 19, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.