--- emFlock2 Tutorial 02 ---
The following things are demonstrated and/or explained in this tutorial:
1) how to set up flying paths.
2) how to use available data to define the end orientations and colors for the flying.
3) how to use the particle state IDs along with the factory state compounds to switch from one flying setup to the next.
4) how to trigger flying / landing / take off.
5) how to use a volume to trigger take off.
=> the final result: a flock of particles that flies around and that takes the shape of a cached Lagoa point cloud, then the shape of a curve, then the shape of a polygon mesh.
PS: the final result of this tutorial is contained in the demo scenes (note: it requires the full version of emFlock2 as well as SI 2011 SAP to run properly).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?