Join world-renowned Theology of the Body speaker and author Christopher West for a hope-filled presentation on God’s plan for the family seen through the lenses of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body and Pope Francis’s "The Joy of Love."
• Learn what St. John Paul II called the three “infallible and indispensable” means for a fruitful marriage.
• Experience how God’s plan for marriage and family life illuminates the entire biblical story.
• Learn how to combat the distortions of family life that are becoming more and more widespread in our world today.
• Find true hope and healing for the wounds inflicting marriages and family life today.
* Christopher West: Best-selling author and world-renowned presenter of Catholic teaching on marriage and the family; Founder and President of The Cor Project.
* Jason Clark: Executive Vice President of The Cor Project; has led worship around the country for numerous parishes, conferences, retreats and pilgrimages for 25 years.
* Mike Mangione: Nationally touring Americana musician and host of the podcast Time & the Mystery on the intersection of faith, art and culture.
Book this life- and parish-changing event today! corproject.com/book-a-cor-event/