CALIFORNIA 20 Hour Bail Agent Pre Licensing is a Mandatory certification to become a Bail “bondsman” Agent and/or to Lawfully Bounty Hunt in California with very few exceptions regarding lawful fugitive recovery.
This California Department of Insurance Approved course exceeds California Bail Education requirements and continuously resets industry standards to become a bail bondsman or bounty hunter with bail certification instruction by veteran bail bonds business owners and active bounty hunters with over two decades of running profitable bail industry companies.
Bailspeak is the only bail education provider with California Department of Insurance Approved Bail Education Instructors who legally operate bail bond agencies, bounty hunt, appear on bail bond motions, and travel all over California bringing up to the minute live instruction to students.
This bail training school course covers the most important aspects of the bail bonds business such as bail bond law and motion, Lawful bail accounts receivable, Lawful bail business operations within the meaning of Insurance and Title 10 Code sections and other timely and relevant bail and bounty hunting topics as follows:
• Includes Lawful Bounty Hunting Seminar Instruction
• Includes Bail Enforcement Legal Authorities Training
• Bail Manual and Dozens of Industry Related Docs Included
• Concentrates on Personal Attention with Small Class Sizes
• Is the Fastest Growing Bail Education School in California
• Is the Most Transparent Bail School in California
• Is the Most Trusted Bail School in California
• Is the most studied Bail School model in the Nation
• Bailspeak Alumni Report 98.5% First Time State Bail Exam Pass Rate
• Advanced Bail Contract Law Studies – Critical Information
• Advanced Bail Law & Motion Studies – Student’s Favorite
• Only Bail School instructed by bail agency owners
• Only Bail School directed by a bail agency owner!
• Sun & Mon count for up to 12 hours of Continuing Bail Education!
Please Register and book lodging, if necessary, at the Hotel sooner rather than later if interested. This is a very small venue by design and in the spirit of personal attention for the best interests of the students attending.
Call the Bailspeak Registrar for information on how to register for this fast approaching California Department of Insurance Approved 20 Hour Bail Agent Pre-Licensing certification class.