Situated on “Millionaires Row” along tree-lined Orange Grove Boulevard and Madeline Drive is one of the largest and most significant architectural treasures in the prestigious community of Pasadena, California.
After Mr. & Mrs. Cravens passed away in the late 1940’s, the estate passed through several owners and was subdivided. It was donated by Mr. Simon G. Zervos, an industrialist and bakery owner, to the American Red Cross in 1962.
The American Red Cross is extremely grateful for the generosity and support of donors, volunteers and the local community that has allowed it to furnish, maintain and occupy the Cravens Estate. To align its real estate holdings with its humanitarian mission requirements, the American Red Cross has decided to sell the Cravens Estate after 55 years.