Numerus is a sophisticated scientific calculator designed especially for iPhone and iPod touch. It allowes you to enter an expression the way as you would write it on a paper. Just like a tape calculator Numerus preserves your calculating history. Simply scroll back to previous results or entries to reuse or correct them - just with a tap of your finger. You can also save any results into 26 variables (a - z) for later use.
Available on the AppStore:
Watch this video in HD on my website:
NEW FEATURES (1.0.1):
- Now you can send your calculation history via email by pressing 2nd + Enter.
- Tap an error message to get an error description and a hint on how to correct your calculation.
- Turn on equals signs in front of every result.
- Algebraic entry.
- Scrollable calculating history.
- Older results and entries are reusable in new calculations by simply tapping them.
- Comfortable input with a movable cursor to correct wrong entries.
- Localized results (decimal & thousands separators).
- Entries, results and error messages are distinguished by color.
- Scientific notation for very large or small numbers.
- Calculations between 10^-308 and 10^308
- „Ans button for calculating approximation algorithms.
- Degree, radian and grad modes for trigonometric functions.
- Functions for probability theory (number of combinations, number of permutations, factorial, random number)
- Functions with multiple arguments like max(2,3,1...).
- 26 available variables (a-z) to store your results for later use (though you can also simply scroll back to retrieve older results if you didnt clear the screen).
- A Catalog menu where you can browse through the list of available functions.