Here follows a complex long demonstration of JavaFX 2.0 transformations of a scene graph node in 2D and 2 space.
SUPER IMPORTANT PREAMBLES:
* See Episode 1 and 2
* ORACLE EARLY ACCESS
* DON'T DEPEND ON THIS INFO
Demo illustrates the following:
1) 1000s of nodes in a checkerboard pattern.
2) UI Elements, Label and Slider
3) Effective Builder pattern in Java
4) Transformation of a compound shape 2D (translation, rotation and scale)
5) Manipulation of transforms for a given node
6) Rotation around 3D axi, X, Y and Z axis
JavaFX and Scala enthusiast
Beware: Demo is 21 minutes long approx
Thanks very much to Oracle JavaFX SDK team and the Oracle Partner for this exclusive access