What’s getting in the way of you living life to the fullest? No matter where you begin, you deserve to follow your dreams of a better life and create a legacy for future generations.
Brandon Vallorani, accomplished entrepreneur and founder and CEO of Vallorani Estates, believes anyone can build upon humble beginnings and pursue the finer things in life. He recounts his own American Dream success story in his new book, The Wolves and the Mandolin: Celebrating Life's
Privileges In A Harsh World (ForbesBooks, March 2017).
“The wolves and the mandolin story has been passed down from generation to generation in my family. A great-uncle was stuck in a tree surrounded by wolves. He played his mandolin to pass the time, and the beautiful music calmed the wolves and my great-uncle made it away safely,” says Vallorani. “This
tale reminds us that beauty can be found even in the midst of growling wolves and that even the fiercest wolves can be calmed.”
The Wolves and the Mandolin follows the Vallorani family’s modest beginnings in Italy, shares legend-worthy stories of their first years in America, and culminates with Brandon’s success as an entrepreneur and executive. Vallorani provides his philosophies in business and management, and the path taken to create a quality brand of hand-curated luxury products, Vallorani Estates.
The Vallorani brand serves as an example of how simple beginnings can lead to remarkable success and the privilege to live life in style.
The Wolves and the Mandolin also reveals:
• Vallorani’s five tips for selling any product online
• Why it’s important for entrepreneurs and executives to take the time to enjoy life’s finer things
• An entrepreneur’s guide to dealing with “administrative wolves” without draining money, time and happiness
• Looking beyond: How to move on and up when you’ve hit a ceiling
• How to learn to celebrate life’s privileges in a world of harsh wolves