* Producer, Concept Artist and Artistic Direction: Kitty Von-Sometime: Kitty Von-Sometime
* Director of Photography and Editor: Arnar Valdimarsson
* Photographer: Héðinn Eríksson
* Lighting Technician: Rósant Guðmundsson
* Behind the Scenes Photographer: Katrín Ólafs
* Post Production: Arnar Valdimarsson
* Costumes: Fiona Cribben and Kitty Von-Sometime
* Head Runner: Fríða Einarsdóttir
* Runners: Manny Santiago, Þorgerður Sveinsdóttir and Lilja Hrönn
* On set costume assistance: Magga Sigga
* Make up: Neníta Aguilar, Theordóra Torfadóttir, Dýrleif Sveinsdóttir, Labinota Morina, Berglind Stella Benediktsdóttir
* Music: Sister by Legend
* Filmed: 22nd January 2011
Taking a chance to express the lack of daylight in this time of year and the feeling of society's desperation for the light to return, Kitty engaged with Krummi Bjorgvinsson (of Mínus) and collaborated with music from the new side project Legend. Comparative to the episode previous to this, Kitty pulled the women into the darkness to revel and gorge on combined visual representations of witchcraft and religion.
In the performance the women come together as vessels for evil performing a ritual to wake a dark spirit. For the first time ever the video work includes a performance by a band member, although this was filmed on a separate day – to maintain the Project's boundaries are set.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?