An hourlong webinar that originally aired Wednesday, February 23, 2011, at 11 am PDT/ 2 pm EDT (1 hour) on growing utility green pricing programs, including marketing and messaging to consumers, case studies from successful programs, purchasing trends, and overcoming hurdles to supply. Learn from four industry experts about these topics and much more:
• Growing demand for green electricity
• Methods of securing supply
• The pulse of the industry and consumer behavior
• How to successfully build a green pricing program
• Marketing strategy and materials used
• Case studies of successes and hurdles overcome
• Benefits and perspective of purchasers
Speakers included: Travis Anderton, Facilities Engineering Manager, Becton, Dickinson and Company; Lori Bird, Senior Energy Analyst, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL); Wilson Mallard, Green Energy Program Manager, Georgia Power; Steve Mudd, Product Manager, Xcel Energy.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?