* Concept and Artistic Direction: Kitty Von-Sometime
* Video director: Ali Taylor /Editor
* 1st AD/2nd Camera/Editor: Julia Knight
* Cameraman: Kristjan Zaklynsky
* Makeup: Helga Sjöfn Kjartansdóttir
* Lighting: Asgrimur Gudbjartsson
* Head Runner: Fríða Einarsdóttir
* Catering: Sigríður Elva Vilhjálmsdóttir
* Costumes: Suits by Judy Wu, Customisation and collars by Karolina Daria Pawlik
* Music: Heard it All Before by Emiliana Torrini
* Filmed: October 2008
The Episode of The Weird Girls Project took place in early October at Hveragerði’s Sundlaugin Laugaskarði and has produced a music film to accompany Emiliana Torrini’s single I Heard it All Before.
The video’s inspiration was 1930s director Busby Berekley and was directed by Ali Taylor of Academy Films. Ali won best video in the Icelandic Music awards 2005 for her Sunny Road video for Emiliana. This video went on to win the Music Video category at 2010's Northern Wave Film Festival.
Of all of The Weird Girls Project episodes this was the most ambitious by far. The crew consisted of 15 and with as cast of 16 girls taking part. There was great fear leading up to the event because as usual the concept was developed more than 3 months in advance and the Icelandic weather had almost continuously rained for 4 weeks leading up to the event and then snowed the 2 days before. Through fate and gifts from karma the day in question poured immaculate sunlight and clear skies upon the winter mermaids.