Free PDF, Enter contest and more: stampwithtami.com/blog/2017/04/stamp-it-mothers-day-2017 Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Mother's Day Theme Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest give-away (below). To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
My card share for the hop is this gorgeous "double time" technique. The card features the Stampin' Up Remarkable You Stamp Set and watercolor pencils. Check out my "how to" video below and see how quick and easy this technique and card are to make. Perfect for Mother's Day, but can work for other occasions as well.
I received this swap from Fenneke Briggs at the On Stage event a couple of weeks ago. It's the perfect card for beginners because it doesn't require a lot of tools and supplies to create. Just some ink, watercolor pencils and a line art stamp set.
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Remarkable You Clear-Mount Stamp Set #139894 —— ldli.co/e/zr151
• Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock #100730 —— ldli.co/e/9dord
• Jet Black StāzOn Pad #101406 —— ldli.co/e/kqk74
• Watercolor Pencils 141709 —— ldli.co/e/76xq3
• Blender Pens #102845 —— ldli.co/e/nqm26
• Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker #100082 —— ldli.co/e/6lrm2
• Stampin' Dimensionals #104430 —— ldli.co/e/gqgrn
Be sure to join my social media
Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator
✪ STAY CONNECTED ✪
Weekly Newsletter: http://ow.ly/Vp8eb