Keyoobi is the first iPad application that shows your day’s appointments as a route on a map. You will know if you have enough time to get to your next appointment and what’s the best route to get there. Increase your productivity locating and scheduling additional clients and prospects throughout your travels.
Keyoobi pulls data from both your calendar and contacts so you can plan your days more efficiently. It’s the perfect tool for road warriors, and anyone who travels for business or pleasure.
Never be late for appointments again! You’ll know instantly if you have enough time between calls or not. Keyoobi colors routes with sufficient travel time in green, while those that you’ll be cutting close appear in red. And while en route Keyoobi updates your route dynamically using your current location giving you up to the minute information as you travel to your next appointment.
Make the most of every day with Keyoobi. Whether you’re visiting customers, family, friends or vacation destinations, simply select your contact from the map view, tap the "New Appt" button, and presto! Your appointment is added to your calendar and an appointment flag appears instantly on the map.
Keyoobi also enables you to group your contacts and visually identify them with a pin that you customize. Group customers, prospects, friends, restaurants, etc. – your choices are limited only by your imagination. Got hundreds of contacts? No problem. Keyoobi enables you to filter your groups and address labels so you can avoid cluttering up your map with too many contacts or destinations.
When you need to see clearly the “Who, Where and When” of your personal or professional travels Keyoobi helps you get the most out of every day.
Specific features include:
1. Tight integration with Contacts, Calendar and Map
2. Works for Enterprise users who synchronize their calendar and contacts with Exchange servers or Gmail
3. Enter and maintain your appointment schedule
4. Appointments with a location are shown on map with route
5. Color coded routes based on travel time and the appointment time
6. Grouping capability for Contacts
7. Customizable pins to visually identify group members on map
8. Filter pins shown on map by Group and/or Address Label
9. Dynamic routing to your next appointment based on Current Location
10. More features in development – stay tuned for updates!