Dr. Rico will give a presentation on the "Business Value of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, & DevOps: Scaling Up to Billion User Global Systems of Systems Using End-to-End Automation," which are late-breaking 21st century approaches for rapidly and cost-effectively building high-quality global information systems, minimum viable products, minimum marketable features, service oriented architectures, web services, and microservices using containerization and end-to-end automation.
• Identify the motivation for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps;
• Provide a definition of Agile Testing; and describe the fundamental mechanics of major automated agile testing methods;
• Provide a brief survey of the benefits of agile testing methods, case studies, and scaling practices.
• Define agile testing metrics, models, outcomes, costs & benefits, cost of quality, and statistical performance data.
• Introduce agile testing tools and automation suites, barriers to agile testing, and agile testing adoption rates.
• Discuss agile security engineering, development security operations (DevSecOps), agile scaling practices,
• Discuss organizational change models for agile testing, and
• Summarize the enterprise and national benefits of agile testing