(Part 3) An expert panel discussion at the Connecticut Maritime Association Shipping 2011 conference in Stamford, Conn., Tuesday, March 22, 2011 regarding piracy. The panelists discuss the threat of piracy to the safety of seafarers and the threat to world trade posed by the current lawless environment.
• Douglas B. Stevenson, Director, Center for Seafarers' Rights, Seamen's Church Institute
Special pre-recorded message from Augustin “Augie” Tellez, Executive Vice President, Seafarers International Union
• Roberto Giorgi, President, V.Ships
• Peter Hinchliffe, Secretary General, International Chamber of Shipping
• Admiral Kevin S. Cook, Director of Prevention Policy,
United States Coast Guard
• Clay Maitland, Managing Partner, International Registries, Inc. and Founding Chairman, NAMEPA
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?