your knitting planner – detailed video introduction.
Strickplaner will be available in English and German in fall 2017.
• 12×18 cm ( 4.8 x 7.2 inches – a little smaller than A5).
• 90 g per m2 high quality writing paper (FSC certified)
• durable vinyl-coated cover (FSC certified)
• 2 ribbon bookmarks (one berry, one light gray)
• elastic (berry)
• 240 pages, including
– 26 pages for knitting tools (Knitting Ideas, Knitting Projects, Yarn Purchases, Wish List, Trade List,
– 64 for individual notes (5 mm squared and dot-grid)
• Monthly overview for 2018 and 2019 (3 months per page)
• Calendar 2018: One week on 2 pages, including to-do list, goals, knitting inspiration and outlook to
• Starting last week of December 2017, ending first week 2019
• Yearly and life goals
• Quarterly planning tools and daily tracking tools
• 4 weekly planner pages for recurring events (or school)
• Weekly Time Management by weekview.com
• Minimalistic functional layout – perfect for your own decorating ideas.
The pattern for the knitted book cover in the picture is included!
More info on knitting-planner.com or strickplaner.de, where you can subscribe to my Strickplaner Newsletter to receive more info about release dates, availability etc.