ballasted up to 3,7kg
10...13m/s NW wind, harsh cold front + thermal conditions, sometimes with some DS-effect at the right.
- NW wind from the right (25-35 degree) from the right
- At this wind direction, capable DS-effect due to plants/trees around the right turning point.
- Sometimes almost perpedicular wind directions at the left turning point for seconds
- In case of 25-30 degree from the right, sometimes the FLOW (wind vectoring) effect also emerges at the right turning point , too (like at Turbulator / Dranske?). But this day thermals ruined the flow effect, mostly
- Some FLOW effect is visible between 2.49 - 3.00 -> on the right.
Very complex "half-moon" form terrain at North-West wind... hill height 10...14m only.