The following data elements are used to identify whether a client meets the criteria for chronic homelessness. We are providing this webinar to ensure standard data collection and to accurately capture chronic homelessness. This webinar is geared towards data collection staff, including Coordinated Entry assessors, data entry staff, and agency administrators.
- Residence prior to project entry
- Length of stay in previous place
- Approximate date homelessness started
- Regardless of where they stayed last night, number of times the client has been on the streets, in ES, or SH in the past three years including today
- Total number of months homeless on the street, in ES or SH in the past three years
- Disabling Condition