1. Comments on video 06:45
2. Tries commands out of order 26:30
3. Accidentally changes hot key 40:10
1. Merge Ub with the awesome bar
2. Changing hot-key setting should include a cConfirmation button with delayed okay, a countdown to notify users that they are waiting would be nice too.
3. A hotkey watchdog. After hotkey is changed, if the old hotkey combo is triggered an error message and possible automatic reversion to default settings after x number of tries and sudden change in Ub usage patters.
4. Make Google the fallback
5. Micro help should include some targeting, like Aza's social bookmarking button.
6. Any video should be of a much larger default size
7. Communicate Esc key for clearing Ub
* I mess with volume 02:20
* Never attempts to enlarge the video on his own 06:36
* He calls it wonky, or very technical in a derogatory sense. Then he immediately takes it back, this is a result of social pressure. 7:00
* Tries to figure out how to close Ub box 14:30
* As a note to the ethics committee (and my girlfriend!) we did not hit on girls for free pizza. Talking about the opposite sex (and just sex, and beer for that matter) is a tried and true male bonding technique, creating an us vs. them mentality. 20:00
* Accidentally changes hot key 40:10
* Blow apart the idea we do multiple things at once is. And yes, you do this too : ) 40:40
* Tries to invoke hotkey after he has changed settings 42:10
* Fake answer my cell so I don't inadvertently lead him 43:00