Everyday we are confronted with multiple opportunities to step into the breach and lead like a game changer. No one ever makes it into the innovator’s hall of fame by coming up with a better imitation. It is the “game changers” who ultimately get our attention. Think Jobs at Apple, Branson at Virgin, Whitman at eBay, Shultz at Starbucks, and Brin and Page at Google. Does “mimic” come to mind? Hardly. What does come to mind is risk taker, pioneer, trailblazer, innovator, and market creator.
You will learn:
• Experimentation and failure are prerequisites to creativity, innovation and growth
• Why it's important to rethink failure.
• Safe is risky. You can't escape risk, there's always something at stake.
• Success is not in the absence of fear but is found in learning to step through fear .
• Find the bigger Yes! Mark your goals and let nothing stand in your way.
• Discover your true capabilities by exploring the boundaries and testing the limits of what you can achieve.
• Stop Getting Ready, Do Something Now. The key to blowing the doors off business-as-usual is to stop getting ready and do something NOW!