All textures are procedural textures: there were no images used. For lighting I used only a sun lamp with sky (mountain preset with the exception of using the REC709 color space instead of the SMPTE color space) and atmosphere effects, but did not use environment lighting or ambient occlusion for time reasons (though the shadows would have looked better) though I did increase the shadow samples from 2 up to 8. The wide field of view was accomplished by using a camera with a focal length of 18mm. Usually I render with 16x Mitchell-Netravali anti-aliasing but opted instead to use 8x Gaussian anti-aliasing because it is slightly blurrier. Render time for 210 frames was 25 hours, 44 minutes. There was going to be a couple extra seconds to the video but the last frames were rendering at about 30 minutes a frame and I thought it would be nice to use my laptop again. . . .