All the trailside tools you need, always on your bike and instantly accessible.
Given the choice, we’d always prefer to ride without a backpack. But no one wants to be that guy who needs to borrow tools, or be left walking home while your friends enjoy the rest of the ride. We wanted a solution that would allow us to carry the tools that we need for every ride, without wearing a backpack.
EDC stores your essential trail tools inside your steerer tube, right at your fingertips. Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has the tools you need to fix almost any trailside mechanical.
The EDC tool can also be stored inside one of our new high volume CNC Aluminum Pumps with bottle cage mount. Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your bottle.
EDC TOOL SPEC
• 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex
• T25 Torx
• Tire Lever
• Chain Breaker
• Quick Link Breaker (10 & 11spd)
• Spare Quick Link Storage
• Flat Head Screwdriver
• 0,1,2,3 Spoke Keys
• EDC Top Cap Tool
• Spare Chainring Bolt
• Sealed Storage Capsule or 12,16, 20g CO2 Cartridge Storage
• Innovative 8mm hex design uses the Top Cap tightening tool piece and the 5mm hex to create the 8mm hex.
• Worlds first compact quick link breaker.
• The EDC Tool contains no loose easy to lose driver bits.
A small backpack weighs 1.5lbs (680g) completely empty. The EDC Pump and Tool weigh less than 0.5lbs (224g) all in. What would you prefer as your Everyday Carry?
Available now at oneupcomponents.com
Free shipping worldwide on all orders over $70 USD