Mighty men serve well.
· Don’t believe the lie.
· The greatest impact you make as a man will be
Mighty men listen well.
· Make sure your eyes and ears are on what matters most.
· Men had rather be defeating enemies on the field, than listening to whispers in a cave.
Mighty men realize the value of a cup of water in hard times.
· The servant realizes the impact of personal investment.
· The greatest impact in life is not through the miraculous, but through the mundane.
· What does someone in your life need right now?
Mighty men pay the price to meet the need of people they love.
· The battle for most men is “What will I do with my life?”
· When you live for service you have a reason to get up in the morning.