Set on the idyllic Manda Island in the romantic Lamu archipelago on Kenya's Northern Coast, The Majlis is a luxury boutique hotel with the comfort, ambience and intimacy of a private home.
The Lamu archipelago has an important history and culture.
- Lamu Town is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Oldest and best preserved “living” Swahili settlement in East Africa
- There are more historical sites and monuments than the whole East Africa combined
- Several museums to visit
- On Manda island, you can visit the Takwa ruins
- On Pate Island, you can visit Siyu Fort and the Shanga ruins
The Majlis organises daily excursions to Lamu's most important sites
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?