Visual. Interactive. Sound. Text. Architecture
A laboratory for performative experiments
A multiform exploration of aesthetics, forms and possibilities
A space for artists to interact, create and present ideas
V.I.S.T.A Lab focuses on the experiential interactions, the potential of live performance and the interplay between image, sound and space.
V.I.S.T.A Lab employs a modular workshop structure where the diverse energies of the various artists are engaged in the same space. These incubation spaces open up at irregular intervals, inviting the public for process-presentations. The modular cells may coalesce into a full-scale multimedia production. However, the modular workshop structure encourages a continuing growth beyond any product that may arise out of these interactions. V.I.S.T.A Lab curates ten artists who work unconventionally in their realm. Each of these artists work across disciplines, creating work that defies classification, in turn casting fresh perspectives onto conventional forms.
V.I.S.T.A Lab series
is conceived and directed by
TheatreWorks Associate Artistic Director Choy Ka Fai
in collaboration with
1. Zulkifle Mahmod (Sound Artist)
2. Ng Yi-Sheng (Writer/Performer)
3. Torrance Goh (Spatial Designer)
4. Patricia Toh (Actress/Performer)
5. Joavien Ng (Choreographer/Performer)
6. Mohd Fared Jainal (Graphic Designer/Performer)
7. Khoo Eng Tat (Interaction Engineer/Designer)
8. Lim Hock Siang (Musician)
9. Grace Tan/kwodrent (Clothing Artist/Designer)
10. Lim Woan Wen (Lighting Designer)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?