As part of the The S. Robert Levine Scaling in Action© Program, this talk focuses on systems change as a critical strategy for achieving large-scale impact. The moderator shares about the demonstrated power behind systems change, and the panelists discuss current initiatives and what is needed for their full implementation.
– Fay Hanleybrown, Managing Director, FSG
– Rob Densen, Founder & CEO, Tiller, LLC
– Laura Landy, President & CEO, Fannie E. Rippel Foundation
– Heather Nesle, President, New York Life Foundation
– Rick Reed, Executive Producer-Collaborative Networks, Garfield Foundation
– Alexander Rossides, Founder and Co-President, Social Impact Exchange
– David Peter Stroh, Principal, Bridgeway Partners