There’s quite some authorities who predict something special is going to happen in 2012.
• Nostradamus: mentions a giant asteroid which will erase everything
• Albert Einstein: north-and south pole will switch polarity
• Prophecies of St Malachy: predict only one more pope
• Hopi indians: foresee a worldwide purification of the earth
• Bible: predicts an approaching apocalypse called Armageddon
• Maya’s: there will be a transition to a new world (the fifth dimension)
• Edgar Caye: predicts the return of Atlantis
• Chinese I-ching: predict the end of history
Basically all beliefs can be separated into 2 categories: optimistic and pessimistic. For each of the two I’ve made a mix.
The economy will melt down for good forcing us to live like rats, terrorism will prevail, evil space aliens will take control of the earth, the international conflict in Northern Africa will lead to a catastrophic third world war, radiation from leaking Japanese nuclear plants causes us to die slowly and painfully, our limbs will die away from iPad-RSI, reversed Darwinism caused by the Nextopian expectations-society will lead to the scene from the movie Wall-E (people living on the moon because the earth is too polluted).
Civil revolutions will collapse all evil regimes, durability will be the standard, love will be the new currency with happiness as interest, the USA will withdraw their selves from the world stage and go in retreat for 10 years, brut national product will become brut national happiness, personal responsibility will make authority and detention superfluous, we will see possibilities instead of limitations, China will retreat from Tibet, greed becomes generosity, crying becomes laughing, winter becomes summer, dark becomes light, the cruel grey cold days of horror disappear in the distance and make room for a refreshing warm glow which fills everybody with love and happiness, longing for the future.
Go to soundcloud.com/mrmanoah for both full mixes.