Study 04 of 13 on "Garments of Grace" - Clothing Imagery In the Bible
Scriptural Basis: Deut. 8:1-18; Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:12-19; John 1:1-3; Col. 1:16, 17; 2 Cor. 11:14.
Key Text: “You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you” (Ezek. 28:15, NKJV).
1. What would you say is the greatest everyday evidence of what Scripture describes as “The Fall”?
2. Someone once asked the question, “Why is there something instead of nothing?”
How would Scripture answer this question?
3. Colossians 1:16 says that all things were created “through” God and “for” God. What does each of these (“through” and “for”) tell us about our creation—and about God?
4. What is it about Lucifer’s downfall that is reflected in all sin since that time?
5. There is much discussion about morality and freedom. How does Scripture describe the relationship between the two?
6. How could we imitate the heavenly environment with harmony, perfection, and love in our homes, workplaces, and churches?